Last night Anthon picked up this basket and decided it was a football helmet. He found his football and began throwing passes, getting "tackled", and saying "Me a Trojan." (We've obviously taken him to one too many USC games!!) It was just too funny and cute not to pass the picture on.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shelley,
How are you? I logged into the cannoncenter blog and now I am on your personal site. I hope you are loving Japan, definately a great experience. You look beautiful pregnant, I hope you are feeling okay. Gretchen called yesterday and is in preterm labor, a little upset. I don't blame her. Anyway we are having a boy. Keep in touch. Carrie www.cranesrus.blogspot.com
Hi Shelley! Just spoke with Mom and Dad and they told me about your new blog. LOVE the stories! It's so fun to hear about your first experiences over there, even though some of them sound tough. (Sinus infection -- yuck!) So glad your stuff came, especially the big boy bed! Anthon is such a little peanut under the covers, I love it! We miss you guys and will be in touch this week when our little girl comes along! (As yet, still unnamed......) Love you guys! Liza
I love the "USC"!!!...i guess I prompted the clarification...?
Post a Comment