On Tony's first day of work (last Wednesday) we woke up and there was snow! I guess to be completely accurate I should say that it was snowing-- it wasn't really sticking. It was so beautiful and it lasted pretty much all day long. Anthon was in heaven. He spent a long time just looking out the window. Then we went out and played a little. He loved trying to catch snowflakes on his tongue. It was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun and how old Anthon looks! He's growing up even more already!
I don't know why, but I always forget that it is so seasonal in japan...even though you've told me it snows, oh well ...You guys look good!! love your winter clothes!
no snow here. it looks really fun though. We miss you lots.
Can't believe how big he looks...it was good to talk to you last night...keep the pics coming...we miss you guys like crazy.
It sounds like things are great in Japan! Hearing about your navigating around reminded me our our trip to Europe! What fun! I like seeing what you are up to!
Shelly!! I love reading about your adventures!! I am ind of jealous!! What an experience! I hope you don't mind, I am going to add you to my friends..keep us posted!
Amber Carlson
www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com
What a change for Anthon, goodbye sunny california, hello snowy tokyo!
Post a Comment