Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ella Nadine Cannon is here...

Ella Nadine Cannon was born Saturday, May 3rd at 4:45 PM. Both Shelley and
Ella are doing great. She weighed in at 6 lbs 14 ounces and was 49 cms...if
someone wants to convert that for us, go ahead! She came out with lots of
dark hair, a cute round head and big eyes. We think we'll keep her.

I will provide more information, including pictures, when I can.

Tony

--Sent from my Blackberry

7 comments:

Pam said...

I am so excited!!!! I hope you are all doing well. I need pictures... luv a very proud aunt

dietcokegrrl said...

YAY! Congratulations!! I'm glad she is here and that everything went well.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Diana said...

I cannot wait to see her pictures! Glad all went well! Love you!

Mike and Heidi said...

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!

gunnfam said...

Yepee!!! I want to hear how the whole hospital experience was there. (as soon as you feel like blogging, shelley! =)

megan said...

I can't wait to see pictures either!! Especially want to see the dark hair! And I want to hear about the japan birthing experience...good luck on recovery!! I'll keep checking in for updates

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Ella is beautiful and your son is very handsome. You've been busy since I last saw you :)
How long have you been in Japan? I was in Japan for two weeks last year on a photo trip and enjoyed it, but the food and I didn't agree at all.
It looks as if life is being good to you.
Best wishes,
The Former Dr. Mittleman