This is what I saw walking to the grocery store the other day. Yeah!! Spring is coming! I have been so cold since I moved here, and I've been fully enjoying the 50 degree weather and the blossoming plum trees. It's interesting how much nicer spring is when you've had the contrast of a cold winter. (I've only had to endure 6 weeks of winter-- I better get thicker skin before next year!) By the end of this month, we should start seeing cherry blossoms-- which I've been told is the best time of year in Japan. I'll keep you posted.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Spring Is On Its Way!
This is what I saw walking to the grocery store the other day. Yeah!! Spring is coming! I have been so cold since I moved here, and I've been fully enjoying the 50 degree weather and the blossoming plum trees. It's interesting how much nicer spring is when you've had the contrast of a cold winter. (I've only had to endure 6 weeks of winter-- I better get thicker skin before next year!) By the end of this month, we should start seeing cherry blossoms-- which I've been told is the best time of year in Japan. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
on our walk on sunday I saw a tree that looked just like that!! Someday I want to own a tree that flowers so beautifully and gives off a sweet scent. (Too bad justin and caden both have bad allergies). But anyways...I'm glad spring is on it's way there! I lived most of my life in winter weather and the first sign of warmer weather is heavenly. We miss you guys!! Post some pics of your belly :-)
Post a Comment