
Look what we just got in the mail. I think that it's hilarious that a 6 week old baby has a passport. The only challenge in getting it is that you have to have a picture of the baby with her eyes open. This picture was taken when she was only a week and half old-- and she almost never had her eyes open at that point!
Ella also has a ticket flying business class back to Los Angeles in July. Man, she's a lucky gal-- too bad she won't remember it.
5 comments:
Hey!
When are you guys going to be here again? We are going up to Oregon and Washington in the beginning of July and I don't want to miss seeing you guys!
Awww, how cute!! I have also never seen a passport for such a young'un. I'm glad you guys are coming back to LA for a little while this summer!! :-)
too cute! i think sam was about that old when he got his passport. i had to hold him upright, so you can see my hands in the picture.
That is so cute! Good job capturing that eyes open picture.
yay! I'm so excited to see you guys when you come!! She looks adorable btw
Post a Comment